- 1 cup vanilla frosting
- 7 drops yellow food coloring
- 32 miniature peanut butter cups
- 1 package (11-1/2 ounces) fudge-striped cookies
- 32 pieces orange mini Chiclets gum
- In a small shallow bowl, combine frosting and food coloring.
- Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups.
- Holding the bottom of a peanut butter cup, dip top of cup in yellow frosting.
- Position over center hole on the bottom of cookie, forming the hatband and crown.
- Add a buckle of Chiclets gum.
- Repeat with remaining cups and cookies.
Yield: 32 cookies.
For more recipes like this, visit http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes