- 1 8-inch whole-wheat flour tortilla
- 2 tablespoons prepared pizza sauce
- 12 leaves baby spinach
- 3 tablespoons shredded part-skim mozzarella
- Place tortilla on a plate and spread pizza sauce over it. Top with an even layer of spinach and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Microwave on High until the cheese is just melted, about 45 seconds.
- Carefully roll the tortilla up. Let cool for 10 minutes before slicing into pieces, if desired.
- Make Ahead Tip: Cover and refrigerate the pizza roll-up for up to 1 day.
For more family-friendly recipes from Family eGuide, click HERE.