Bring the Love of Learning Home this Fall with Power Hour To Go!
What is Power Hour To Go?
Power Hour is a discovery-based preschool program for children ages 2-5 AND their caregivers! This fall Power Hour will be offered in a To-Go format so families can enjoy high-quality learning experiences in the comfort of their own homes!
What is included in Power Hour To Go?
Power Hour is an 8-week, one hour a week, that begins October 5th. The program includes:
- Weekly video lessons featuring Bible stories, preschool learning themes, music and more!
- Craft projects designed to boost creativity and fine motor skills
- Educational activities introducing math, literacy, social studies, and science concepts
Power Hour is:
- FUN for little learners! The learning activities are designed to be engaging for young children. They’ll look forward to Power Hour every week!
- Flexible for busy parents! All lessons and activities are ready to go. No planning or preparation is needed. Scheduling is flexible. Families can choose to do the lessons and activities all in one sitting or spread them out through the week.
- FAITH-BASED to build solid foundations! Each week of Power Hour includes a Bible story- giving families lasting joy and peace.
- FAMILY-FOCUSED to grow strong bonds! We believe that parents are their children’s first and most loved teachers. At Power Hour, parents are involved in their child’s earliest structured learning activities and are equipped to bring the love of learning home!
$40 per student for the full 8-week term.
For more info and to register, visit www.princeofpeacenow.com/power-hour/.