A message from i9 Sports
We are so excited to be returning to play after spending so much time indoors. It will be great to see old friends and make new ones. While returning to play is super exciting, the safety of your family remains our top priority.
We want to assure you that getting back to fun at i9 Sports will not come at the expense of safety. As such, we have undertaken a rigorous “Return to Play Safely” protocol to protect the safety of your family and all our participants. This Summer, you will notice a few new things during game day, including the following safety measures:
- Equipment will be disinfected before, during and after activities.
- Limitation on the number of spectators at the venue by asking that only one parent/guardian per player be in attendance, if possible.
- Social distancing measures will be implemented on sidelines and celebrations will be modified:
- Spectators will stand 6 feet apart from others and from the sidelines.
- Parent tunnels will be replaced with clapping lines
- No high fives, handshakes or intentional physical contact
- Staff, parents, and participants will be required to stay home if they or anyone they have come in contact with is sick.
- No team snacks or drinks.
- No vending at any venues.
With that being said, we are still offering all our Summer Sports across all of Denton County! This includes Soccer, T-Ball, Basketball, and our Multi-Sport Camps.
The Summer Season starts on July 11th and will be 6 weeks long.
Registration is now open at www.i9sports.com or by calling 817-400-4525.
Use Promo Code “familyeguide” and SAVE $14.00 on any registration!