Sparkle this Christmas at the Hilton Anatole
November 28 – January 4 – Trinity Hall
*** Use Promo Code “FAMILYEGUIDE” for Half Price Tickets! ***
A couple of weeks ago, we shared information about Sparkle: Christmas at the Anatole. This past weekend my family and I had a chance to experience the event first-hand and discovered a number of hidden gems!
When you arrive at Sparkle, there are LOTS of signs throughout the hotel, directing you to the event!
Once inside “Sparkle” you’ll find a room FULL of fun!!
There are LOTS of activities for kids of all ages! Bounce houses, face painting, slides, and more!! My teens’ favorites were ice skating, ping pong, and the velcro wall! My daughter even enjoyed the crafting station, where she colored a picture of Santa!
- Indoor Ice Skating Rink (skates included)
- Millions of Twinkling Lights
- Light Shows every half hour
- Santa’s Hilltop Slide
- Velcro Stocking Jump Wall
- Live Holiday Shows from Le Theatre De Marionette
- Storytelling by Rudolph
- Bounce House Village
- Food Trucks
- Kids’ Crafts
- Face Painting
- Live Entertainment
- Hockey Clinics for Kids
- Origami by “Paper for Water”
- Special Hosts
- Pictures with Santa (Saturdays & Sundays ONLY)
- Breakfast with Santa (Saturdays & Sundays ONLY)! For reservations, please contact Samantha.Waugh@hilton.com or call 214.761.7814.
There are also plenty of creative scenes to take pictures of your kids, so be sure to bring your camera!
I was really impressed with Holiday Shows from Le Theatre De Marionette: The puppets are amazing works of art… and the talent that it takes to master their movements is amazing. If you visit Geppetto’s Theater, they’ll even provide you with a back-stage look after the show!
Main Stage Attractions:
- “Nothing Bundt Cakes” Bundtlette Eating Contest
- Creative Present Wrapping Tips
- Culinary Demos
- Yuletide Yoga
- Christmas Bingo
- Dallas Black Dance Theatre
- Dallas Zoo
- Turtle Creek Chorale
- Christmas Karaoke
- Pet Friendly Day & Dog Costume Contest (Sundays Only)
- Family Dance Time
**Events & activities are subject to change at the discretion of the Hilton Anatole based on availability and business demands.**
When you visit Sparkle, take some time to explore the hotel… There are hidden gems throughout (separate than those included in the “Sparkle” room)! Kids of all ages will love seeing all of the fun decor.
** SPECIAL: 1/2 OFF Tickets with code FAMILYEGUIDE **
November 28 – January 4
|Ages 3 & Under||Free|
Make a “Staycation” of your visit!
The Hilton Anatole offers several Christmas Packages including the Sparkle Fun Package starting at just $134 per night (and it includes 4 tickets to Sparkle)!
More FUN in DFW!
DFW has SO many wonderful things to do and see! Why not spend the night (or the weekend) and make some memories with your family?!?
Get “insider” details on these attractions:
- Dallas Arboretum
- Hilton Anatole Dallas – Summer at the Anatole
- Hilton Anatole Dallas – Christmas at the Anatole
- Klyde Warren Park
- Medieval Times
- Moviehouse & Eatery
- Perot Museum
- Reunion Tower GeoDeck
- SPIN! Pizza
- Six Flags (coming soon)
- Top Golf
- Trinity Forest Adventure Park (Zipline & Ropes Courses)