Campers will put on an entire short musical in just one week. Camp days will include staging, choreography, music, lunch time (Star campers will bring lunch from home), snack, and loads of fun. Camp tuition includes costume pieces (campers will need to provide some costume items such as shoes and base costume items under their clothes), hours of instruction, snack, and a camp t-shirt. Come spend Spring Break dancing and singing with friends at The Actors Conservatory Theatre!
Camp Dates: March 15-19
Performances: March 20 & 21
The Actors Conservatory Theatre
ABOUT THE SHOW
We Are Monsters is a hilarious musical that follows human kids into a monster cabaret filled with quirky monster characters. The adventurous humans uncover vegetarian vampires and rock n’ roll werewolves, gradually realizing there may be more to these monsters than meets the eye! Most importantly these monsters and kids discover the importance of friendship and celebrating in the attributes that make each of us different and unique.
Book, Music, and Lyrics by Denver Casado. Additional lyrics by Betina Hershey. Published by BeatbyBeat Press.
- 2nd – 8th Grade
- $175 ($150 per additional sibling)
- Monday – Friday, 10:00 – 4:00 PM*
*Some additional work 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM for named roles
- Saturday, March 20 at 2:00 PM & 4:30 PM
- Sunday, March 21 at 2:00 PM & 4:30 PM
Camper AUDITIONS FOR SPEAKING ROLES
- Wednesday, March 3, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
- After registering for camp, schedule an audition appointment
- Prepare a 1-minute song and a 1-minute monologue for your audition
- CALLBACKS to follow auditions if needed