Summer Reading Club in Southlake
How it works:
Pack your duffel bag with your favorite reads because this program offers something for the whole family—from reading incentives to spectacular programming all summer long!
Your ultimate goal: become a Master Spy. To do so, you must first complete the following levels:
- 1 mission = 1 hour of reading
- 5 hours = new Spy level
- Recruit—Complete 5 hours, Prize and Drawing Slip
- Agent—Complete 10 hours, Prize and Drawing Slip
- Field Agent—Complete 15 hours, Prize and Drawing Slip
- Secret Agent—Complete 20 hours, Prize and Drawing Slip
- Master Spy—Complete 25 hours, Prize and Drawing Slip
- Master Spies keep earning drawing slips for an additional 10 hours.
Preschool Summer Program
Enjoy time with your little one and complete a summer activity log, available at the Library.
Teen Summer Program
Summer reading for teens has never been better. Teens will receive a Codebook —a book of ideas, logs, thoughts and logic. They move through the program with a combination of activities and reading.
- 1 activity = 1 hour reading
- 5 hours total = prize and a drawing slip. Up to 25 hours.
- Keep earning drawing slips for an additional 10 hours.
- June 2—10 AM, Summer Kick Off in Bicentennial Park
- June 5—2 PM, Reptile Adventure
- June 6—2 PM & 3 PM, Catapult Science
- June 7—5:30–7:30 PM, Perot Family Science Night at Southlake Town Hall
- June 12—2 PM, John O’Bryant, Comedy Magician
- June 13—2 PM, Worth Science
- June 14—11 AM, Magik Theater Rumpelstiltskin
- June 19—2 PM, Hampstead Stage, Treasure Island
- June 20—2 PM, Yo-Yo Workshop
- June 21—11 AM, Dallas Zoo
- June 26—2 PM, Will Parker
- June 27—2 PM, Worth Science
- June 28—11am, Just Kidding Improv
- July 5—11 AM, Fort Worth Zoo
- July 10—2 PM, Percussion Things
- July 12—11 AM, Urban Safari
Swift Coding Camp
July 16–20—10 AM, 10–11:30 AM
Secret Agent Lab
July 23–25, 10–11:30 AM
July 30–Aug 1, 10–12 PM
Preschool STEAM Programs
1400 Main St, Southlake, TX 76092
Visit the Family eGuide Online Calendar or Subscribe to our newsletter to receive updates on LOTS of fun events all year long.