Taste of Dallas (GIVEAWAY BELOW)
Taste of Dallas: For the tens of thousands of people set to visit Taste of Dallas this year, there is something for everyone across 13 different areas inside the event. Restaurants from across the region offer up tastes of their best dishes. Artists will show off their inspired works. Street artists will create masterpieces right before your eyes. Kids will enjoy plenty to keep them busy and engaged in a 12,000 sq ft indoor FREE kids zone. Music and entertainment will pour out from multiple stages, filling the event with fun and festivity.
This is a 30th anniversary party you won’t want to miss!
- WHERE: Taste of Dallas is held in Fair Park, located in the heart of Dallas. 277 acres of museums, attractions, history, art and performance. 3600 Grand Avenue, Dallas, TX 75210
- WHEN: June 3rd, 4th & 5th, 2016
- HOURS: Friday: 5:00pm to 11:00pm Saturday: 11:00am to 11:00pm Sunday: 11:00am to 8:00pm
- ADMISSION: Save by purchasing discounted tickets starting May 9th for $14 dollars. Click here for ticket outlets. General Admission is FREE for Kids 11 years of age and under. There is so much to see and do at Taste of Dallas with free samples from dozens of sponsors and exhibitors, chef demos and live chalk art drawing, access to all music and entertainment stages, and of course the FREE indoor Kid’s area with bounce houses, slides, petting zoo, and more
- PARKING: Parking is easy in Fair Park for $12 dollars, with trams that run from the parking lot to the front door of the event. Or, visitors can be “green” and ride DART’s Green Line to Fair Park which stops right at one of the event’s main entrances. Download the GO PASS app and ride the DART right to Fairpark Station
- MOBILE SCOOTERS: Ace Mobility can provide scooters for rental by reservation however, will not be on site. Please contact Ace Mobility Phone: 214 215-3841 or visit their website at www.acemobilitytx.com.