Vista Ridge Mall #1306
The Charming Cat Cafe is all about bringing people and cats together in a safe friendly setting. Our rooms have themes which make them unique , each creating a special experience for cats and people alike.
The Charming Cat Corner is the cats’ home, and you are their guest. You don’t need a reservation to visit. We have a few options for visiting: regular admission and by subscription. You can also arrange small group visits and parties.
Mon-Sat: 11 am – 7 pm
Cat visiting hours end at 6 pm.
Sun: Noon – 5 pm
Mon-Sat: 11 am – 5 pm
Sun: Noon – 4 pm
30 min: $8.50
60 min: $11:50
Add 30 min: $5.00
For more info, please call 972.315.2287.
Suggestions for Visiting With Cats
- Wear clothing proper for a visit with animals likely to sit in your lap, ride on your shoulders, jump onto you, or walk up your leg for attention. Most of our cats are not declawed; the occasional use of a claw as they interact with you is not uncommon.
- Always wash your hands. Cats have a heightened sense of smell compared to that of mere humans. They may decide your hand smells tasty or nasty and react accordingly. We have a handwashing station.
- When you visit, you’re renting time and space to be with the kitties, even if it’s just to watch them nap, and they do a lot of that, especially in the late afternoon hours. Some are active for several hours after we open. Some are active all day long, and some are just perpetual nappers.
- Quiet is how the cats like their home so please don’t disrupt their peaceful atmosphere. We use background music that cats find pleasing. Our rooms are filled with classical music, especially Baroque. One exception is the Cosmos, which uses low frequency sounds for soothing the soul.
- We cannot accommodate more than 30 people in our space at the same time, so we might ask you to wait a little while when you arrive. When it comes to allowing people in at a certain time or after waiting, visitors who have prepaid their visit online have priority.