The Dock is our new indoor playground that is open to the public on Sundays from 1 – 4 pm and Mondays thru Thursdays from 10 am – 4 pm. The playground is closed on Fridays and Saturdays. We are so excited to have a safe place for your kids to play, even in the Texas summer heat, rainy days, or freezing cold weather.
- Sundays, 1 – 4 pm
- Mondays – Thursdays, 10 am – 4 pm
- Closed Fridays and Saturdays
- Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- No shoes, food, or drinks allowed in playground area (food can be eaten in the Connection Center down the hall).
- Playground is only for children under the age of 12.
Helpful Parent Info
- Kids can enter on the bottom level or the top. There is a gate at the top to keep them from leaving on the top level.
- We have seating upstairs as well as downstairs.
- Socks can be slippery on the main stairs, so help your kiddo if necessary.
- The Dock is not available for party or event rentals.
If you have any additional questions about The Dock, email Director of Children & Family Ministries Julie Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church
6101 Morriss Road, Flower Mound TX