The Dock is our new indoor playground that is open to the public on Sundays from 1 – 5 pm and Tuesdays thru Thursdays from 10 am – 2 pm. The playground is closed on Mondays, Fridays, and Saturdays. We are so excited to have a safe place for your kids to play, even in the Texas summer heat, rainy days, or freezing cold weather.
- Sundays, 1 – 5 pm
- Tuesdays – Thursdays, 10 am – 2 pm
- Closed Mondays, Fridays and Saturdays
- Children must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- No shoes, food, or drinks allowed in playground area (food can be eaten in the Connection Center down the hall).
- Playground is designed for children age 3 – 10.
Helpful Parent Info
- There is a gate at the top of the playground that children can enter or exit. Parents should be mindful of children’s location at all times.
- We have seating upstairs as well as downstairs.
- Socks can be slippery on the main stairs, so help your kiddo if necessary.
- The Dock is not available for party or event rentals.
If you have any additional questions about The Dock, email Director of Children & Family Ministries Julie Hawkins at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Trietsch Memorial United Methodist Church
6101 Morriss Road, Flower Mound TX