THE SHOW MUST GO ONLINE!
A Virtual Children’s Musical Camp!
Camp Dates: July 20-July 24
A musical created specifically to be rehearsed and performed remotely:
- Virtual campers will put on an entire online musical in just one week! Following audition submission and casting, each camper will receive a digital script and music and will be assigned a monologue. When the scenes are played in order, they tell the HILARIOUS story of a group of passionate students, desperate to keep their musical alive…by putting it all online!
- 7-14 years old
- $95 ($85 per additional sibling)
- Monday – Friday (One Week)
- Group Master Class: 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM DAILY*
- ONLINE Performance: JULY 28 at 7:00 PM
- *Personalized sessions: 1:45 PM -2:30 PM by appt.
ABOUT THE CAMP
During the camp week, daily Master Classes via Zoom will take place from 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM. There will be games, activities, and theme days for all campers to enjoy. In addition to the daily Master Class, each camper will also have at least two individual and/or small group sessions with the director, to be scheduled between 1:45 PM – 2:30 PM. Campers will rehearse, video record, and upload their monologues and/or songs by Friday.
Videos will be compiled into a show that will run approximately 30 minutes. The virtual performance premiere will be July 28 at 7:00 PM for families to enjoy together.
Auditions FOR SPEAKING ROLES
- Auditions information for speaking roles will be emailed prior to the start of camp
- Auditions must be submitted via video by July 17