It’s more than goggles, swimsuits and splashing around. Learning to swim is a lifelong skill that every child needs. It was with that goal in mind that teenage lifeguard and Co-Founder of Aqua-Tots Swim Schools, Ron Sciarro, began teaching his first swim lessons in 1991. Thirty years later, Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is the leader in the swim instruction industry with tried-and-true methods used to teach four million swim lessons every year in over 120 communities in 14 countries around the world.
What makes Aqua-Tots the leader in the swim instruction industry:
- Safety: First and foremost, the priority of our swim schools is safety, and the goal of our swim lessons is to teach children all the skills necessary to become safe and confident swimmers for life. And did we mention, fun? Through swim lessons, we encourage safety first and fun every second.
- Class Size: Swim lessons give children an opportunity to meet new friends and develop relationships. Our small group lessons are 4 to 1 teacher to tot ratio, offering a focused environment for learning and progression.
- Curriculum: A proper swim lesson program is one with proven methods that effectively teach children of all ages and abilities how to remain safe in and around the water for a lifetime. With over 30 years of experience, the Aqua-Tots curriculum is tried, true and most importantly effective. We teach children from 4 months to 12 years how to swim through our eight level Swim Journey.
- Instructors: Our swim instructors are highly trained to effectively teach tots while remaining enthusiastic, inviting and fun! All Aqua-Tots Water Safety Instructors have over 40 hours of in-classroom and in-water training, are CPR certified and equipped with oodles of the necessary tools to keep tots engaged, smiling and calm during lessons.
- Flexibility: Life is busy with little ones, multiple schedules and work, and coordinating calendars can become overwhelming at times. We get it. That’s why we have a convenient make-up lesson policy and flexible class schedules with evening and weekend hours.
- Locally Owned: Each Aqua-Tots Swim Schools location is a locally owned and operated franchise. Aqua-Tots Flower Mound is your neighborhood swim school, dedicated to all the families in our community, and we’re here to the invaluable lessons our children need and the peace of mind our parents deserve.
Today, the heart of Aqua-Tots Swim Schools is the same as it was in 1991. We have a passion for water safety and a commitment to serve families by developing safe and confident swimmers. With dedication to quality, year-round swim instruction and a proven, effective curriculum, Aqua-Tots Flower Mound welcomes children of all abilities from four months to 12 years old.
Aqua-Tots Swim School- Flower Mound
6060 Long Prairie Rd. #100
Flower Mound, TX 75028
(214) 396-7900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more or to enroll in swim lessons, visit www.aqua-tots.com/location/usa/texas/flower-mound/.