Why sail on a Disney Cruise and Why Use a Travel Specialist?
“I want adventure in the great wide somewhere. I want it more than I can tell!”
Are you like Belle in Beauty and the Beast and dreaming of adventures in this world? Look no further than a Disney Cruise for your next family adventure.
We all have long days and need an escape from the day-to-day pressures. That’s where cruising is a great way to explore multiple places but allowing you to take quiet times to simply relax and let the stresses fall away.
So what makes Disney Cruise different from the other cruise lines?
Disney is a high-end cruise line with 5 magical ships, visiting more than 10 destinations across the world including the Bahamas, Caribbean, Alaska, Europe, and more. They own 2 private islands, Castaway Cay and Lighthouse Point, opening summer 2024, and most on-board activities and all main restaurants are included with your booking.
What else is included on a Disney cruise?
- All ages can meet your favorite characters and have your pictures taken with them, as well as see them in Broadway style shows, first run movies, and events scheduled throughout the cruise.
- Fitness fanatics will enjoy the complimentary fitness center and select classes.
- For children ages 3 and above who are potty-trained, all clubs and activities are included with your cruise booking and they are open from morning until night, even on port days.
- Lastly, you will be able to eat all day long with food included at the buffets, main rotational dining restaurants, pool deck dining including daily ice cream offerings, soft drinks, and coffee. Late night cravings? Look no further than the complimentary room service.
Now that you know you want to sail on a Disney Cruise, what’s the benefits of using a Disney travel specialist?
- As a Disney travel specialist, I have the expertise of sailing on multiple itineraries in different parts of the world, on multiple ships, and at different times of the year. I know which port excursions are better than others and which onboard activities you need to sign up for as soon as they open up, before they sell out.
- I’ve experienced different stateroom styles in different locations on the ships and have firsthand knowledge of where the best staterooms are on board for each ship configuration. As such, I’m able to book specific staterooms for your family so that you have the least motion onboard, the best views out your window or off your verandah, and even find connecting staterooms for larger family groups traveling together.
- I can set up transportation to and from the cruise port and will guide you to choosing flight times that work best for your sailing.
- I’ll make sure you are prepared in advance for what documentation you need to sail and offer pre-night hotels for your cruise.
All of this is included at no additional cost to you when you have me book your cruise on your behalf.
Dates Open through September 2024
Disney Cruise Line has opened up itineraries through early September 2024 and the earlier you book, the better the pricing for your cruise. This includes Spring Break 2024 cruises out of Galveston, Texas for those that wish the convenience of a port within driving distance.