In our world of easy online access, most of us like to book our vacations on our own. We love having all the information at our fingertips and clicking on the links to exciting pictures of what we will see and do when we are there. So why should you book your next Disney or Universal vacation with a travel specialist that specializes in these destinations? Let me list just some reasons of why having a travel specialist on your side can make your trip even better than planning on your own.
- Knowledge. As a travel specialist I visit Disney and Universal’s destinations multiple times per year. I stay at all different levels of resorts and experience as many restaurants and new offerings so that the information I share with my clients is first hand, practical knowledge that all families can use. I sail on Disney’s older and newest ships so I know how to make the most of your onboard experiences as well as what port excursions might be best for your family. I travel on agent only trips, adult only trips, with my family, and as a part of large groups so I can see how to meet the needs of different types of travel groups.
- Up-to-date information. Disney and Universal often change how things run in their parks and for Disney, also on their ships. It’s easy for online information to be out of date but as a travel specialist it’s my job to know the latest information so you aren’t frustrated when you arrive because of something you didn’t know ahead of time.
- Price monitoring. When Disney or Universal releases a promotion for your already booked travel dates, I check all my clients reservations to see if the promotion can be applied to your reservation and if so, I go ahead and apply it. Promotions are usually released in the middle of the night so often I have many clients that wake up to an email of savings on their vacation. I want to make sure my clients get the best possible rate for their vacation.
- Time savings. I will wake up at 5am and make your much desired dining reservations on the day they open up for booking. Needing to call in to Disney or Universal for something? I’ll wait on the phone for as long as it takes to make sure you are ready to go on your trip, and I have even waited as long as 17 hours on the phone for a client. No need to sift through information on the internet for a question you have – just reach out to me and you’ll have the most accurate answer to any questions big or small.
- Provide as much or as little assistance as you need. As someone who loves to plan, I know many of my clients are also planners and love having full control over their vacation. For those that love to do as much of their planning themselves as possible, I’m able to play more of a consultation role for your trip, reviewing your plans, making suggestions, and double-checking that nothing has been overlooked. I can assist with as much or as little of your trip as you are wanting, still ensuring that you have a fabulous time.
Booking and planning a Disney or Universal vacation is no longer an easy thing to set up. Between park reservations, dining reservations, enchanted extras, Genie+, Express Pass, and more, planning a Disney or Universal vacation takes time and expertise if you want an exceptional vacation. Clients who book their resort stay through me have access to all the above perks at no additional cost to them as Disney and Universal will compensate me for my dedication to you after you have completed your travel.
If you wish to book a Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Universal Orlando, Universal Hollywood, Disney Cruise Line, Aulani, or Adventures by Disney vacation, reach out to me now at firstname.lastname@example.org or 214-566-4572.